View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-09-04, 10:42

That's a cool iPod, gelding. I didn't realize there was kinda a "sparkle" texture to them, close up. Not "sparkle", but a little zing to them? Nice.

I can make out your phone number, but don't worry...I'm not gonna call.

I was also thinking about possibly "downgrading" to an iPod mini from my 3G 15GB. I like it and its iconic, "recognize it from across the street" vibe, but I think I could just do some sort of random shuffle thing (or make several, always changing "driving", "walking", "going to sleep", etc. playlists and load those.

The few times I've held an iPod mini, I was so impressed by how little and light it was. I'd probably take it with me more. I'm interested in the silver or green one. Although that ThinkSecret story from a month or so ago - mentioning yellow, purple and orange - kinda has me intrigued.

If an orange iPod mini, with, say 6GB made an appearance in the next several months, yeah...no question. I'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked. Any iPod is cool though. I love how I'm listening to music so much these days.

That thing I won from Griffin, the Roadtrip, should be here any day now, and it's supposed to hold 3G, 4G and iPod minis, so I'd be fine no matter what route I took in the coming months. I'll have a nice in-car solution that'll come in really handy because I tend to go nuts in autumn and take TONS of aimless weekend drives all over the Southeast. It's so pretty here in the fall!