View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2020-10-17, 19:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Here's a conundrum. With the addition of the new cracked and chiseled nether brick variants, do we go back to 'stock' netherbrick color or adjust these two to be redder? Kinda like the darker red now that we have legit Red Nether Bricks, but they don't all the variants of normal Nether Bricks. What say ye all?
Tell me what you think of this. Stock vanilla MC on top and my new flavors below (not yet updated on the server).

This definitely brings my pack closer to stock MC, which isn't all bad since they remade a lot of the default textures a couple releases ago, but it still shifts the tone in a direction that I generally prefer. I cleaned up some noise, made the standard bricks less washed-out, slightly darkened the red nether brick, slightly brightened the nether brick, fixed the off-by-one alignment of all the nether bricks, and maybe a few other little things that I can't remember.

I haven't actually touched the new blackstone bricks; I just included them for contrast.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.