View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-15, 13:31

I'll share a little update on what has been happening here with the studio. We had some water damage and that was covered by insurance. We just had the ceilings repaired in there and sheetrock run across the whole ceiling as part of the repair. Now we have some final painting and then we can finally put the Marley down. My wife is so protective of that flooring that should wouldn't let us put it down until all construction work has finished in there.

I have a few more things to do in there and then it is all on her. I'm going to put rope LED lighting around the top edge and smooth some high spots in the plywood subfloor. Then I'm done. I'm really looking forward to this being done given it has seemed to take FOREVER to get finished.

The girls have been dancing on it, but on painted plywood and not Marley... so they can't wait either.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.