View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2021-09-16, 12:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
That stuff is in such unbelievably bad taste. When my "incident" happened it was sort of collateral damage. Our big teaching hospitals are essentially across the street from the Provincial Legislature. The anti maskers were there protesting the government and thoughtlessly blocking traffic around four major hospitals as a consequence, but the hospitals and staff weren't the direct targets themselves. The guy who attacked my car didn't like that I was wearing a mask while stopped in traffic, I didn't even realize that about 100m away there 8000 people marching up the street. That was bad enough. For people to actually target hospitals and staff, they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and whatever creative application of the law could also be applied.
Agree 100%. They can protest all they want, and since that happened they have had enough brains not to do it in front of hospitals again because it pissed off so many people (over 80% population is vaccinated here, closer to 91% in the city). The police basically told the public, this will not be allowed to happen again, period.