View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-09-16, 12:43

As a guy who drove an ambulance for a few years as a volunteer EMT, I would have a hard time not running over a protester given some of the patients in the back. I will say, 95% of the time the ambulance is called it is not like that. I only had one "their heart isn't beating but there is still a chance for them to revive" where the ER staff was "running around" to get treatment to this person.

That was over the course of years and me pretty much living there when I wasn't at the fire department (or my day job in the Navy).

If it was that patient and there were people blocking my path it would be REALLY hard not to get myself put in jail trying to save a life. At the least I would ensure charges of manslaughter were issued against the idiots blocking my way once I got the patient turned over.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.