View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-04, 20:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Any idea how long they've been gone? The last time you saw them?

Does the door to the armory open with a floor plate? The last anonymous guest "Player" we had online was definitely not Atari Jr. and was a bit of a jerk. I would not at all be surprised if he was the culprit, assuming he could find a way in. I'm currently downloading a pile of recent backups from your server (sorry for the network strain) to investigate further.
The door is opened externally via button but internally via pressure plate. How long ago, a while. I really don't remember to be honest. They were one of the early additions to the armory. Mrs T noticed they weren't there a week or so ago but didn't mention it because she thought I just didn't do them. The odd part is they were actually put there to share. I only noticed them because I'm building a dispenser system for armor in the armory. Push a button and a helmet falls from the ceiling. I'm pretty excited about this project actually!

I wouldn't worry about going through logs or backups unless you really want to. I don't think I want to know who did it really. I like thinking everyone is on the straight and narrow. Just a little disheartening. I'll make more and refill the chests and move on with my life.

That being said, if anyone needs armor, once I complete the dispenser you are welcome to come and try it and get yourself one of each.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.