View Single Post
Joolz34

2006-05-24, 07:12

Being honest with you I dont think that post count signifies any kind of heirarchy at all - I would argue that quality over quantity shoud be the norm. Just because someone has over 3000 posts doesnt mean that theyve always gave valid advise or said something worth reading

With regards to the other stuff - i.e. how to know when youre able to post in the bazaar or have enough posts to change your title, that could be taken care of with a PM from the mods - Or you could just try and see

Im on many forums and dont post often, either because most of whats on there doesnt deserve a response or I try to post only something thats worth posting (but I admit I dont always succeed at this). This is the first forum though where Ive broke a 100 posts and the reason why is for once I think that Ive actually found a forum that is a community as many of them claim to be with intelligent people having intelligent conversations or asking intelligent questions and Im happy to be a part of that.

If removing the post count means that this forum will stay like that then Im all for it - I think that there are a good bunch of people on here and hopefully it will stay that way.

Sorry for the rant - I'll put the soap box away now - Thanks for your time and Im happy to be a part of this community.

Cheers,

Andrew