View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2007-04-06, 23:17

First, most of my images will be changing hosts. Since I am not renewing .Mac and instead going with a real hosting company, the links to my photo albums will be going down about the middle of May. If y'all are interested in seeing them again after that, I can ask an admin to change the links of just post new links.

Next up: Photoshop wizards, can I get some technical feedback from you. (I'm using CS2.) Others, I'd like your input too.

I was given an image to work on in class and submit Monday. I have no idea who the subject is in this image and I didn't take the picture. My instructor just gave all of us a CD to pull the image off of and to correct it. So here are my before and after shots. I'll post the after first and then the before. Our tasking was to make this woman as flattering as possible without crossing too many ethical lines. (Where is that line anyway? )

After (Click the image for full size PSD)

Before (Click image for original JPG)

Thanks for any comments or tips. If you don't want to clutter the thread, PMs are great.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.