View Single Post
salibamark

Send a message via MSN to salibamark Send a message via Yahoo to salibamark Send a message via Skype™ to salibamark 
2008-06-21, 09:50

Hi ppl...
I was surfing around the applications in iLife 06 .. Well basically i got really interested in iWeb. . . I was thinking about making just a simple websites just to practice. .. but i got confused about hosting it..

Well i don't want to use my mobile me (.mac) trial for now.. so i was thinking about getting a free domain and host.. for the domain name i'm settled.. i got one for free from www.freedomain.co.nr . But can i really publish to this domain.. using iWeb..

Another issue is the web hosting... can anybody mention some free web hosting on the net.. i do not need really high specifications just to practice as i told you above..

Just the last thing if you can; can you please just tell me basically the few steps i need to put mywebsite onto the internet using the above domain and hosting.. don't worry if you know about a website which combines the domain name and hosting for free then tell me..

Thank for now.. an help is appreciated..

Mark Saliba May08