View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-13, 10:04

I don't like the stock I put $40 into. In fact, if had done more than a few seconds of research I wouldn't have put $40 into it. While it would drive my averages down to buy it now that is it at $22.40 it would in the end cost me more and not worth trying to save the average. The company is a dying company that taught me the value of researching a little better. To be more clear, I bought $40 worth at $.05 and is it currently $0.0280. Why $40, because it was in the "blow money" and only prevents me from spending it one frivolous stuff anyway.

So in the end, worst case scenario is that I paid $40 for education on stock research. That is really valuable to me so I'm willing to consider that my "dues".

For a company like Apple, I would buy more when it drops. I believe they are not done growing and profiting and I like the company as a whole. I'm not in the market to make a political statement, I'm there to make money. I just happen to like Apple and their products so that makes it even easier to invest in them.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.