View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-27, 17:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
Not fake at all. Now do we trust that the companies are ethical, that’s something else entirely. I’d trust the average scientist far more than the average CEO. Are all scientists ethically sound, no. Are they all out to put mind control chips in us. Please, save the BS for low IQ fools.
This is why I know there is a major lack of trust. I personally have known scientists (microbiologist) at John's Hopkins. The scientists themselves would rather die than lie about their finding in general. Most are super reluctant to even talk about progress on their research (not just due to NDA) because they don't want to give false hope in the end results. So while the ones in lab coats might be trust worthy it is the ones in the suits that the public normally sees/hears. So with media being a crap shoot on if it is legit news or half truths means we are left to really scratch our heads.

With documents, like the ones linked from the FDA, and combine with media we can make pretty solid conclusions. As was said, approved in a multinational fashion... that is huge.

I have to admit, the concept of a chip injection is laughable. Right there with lizard men. However, the lack of trust is the really issue across the board.

I try to have faith in my fellow man, some just make it really hard.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.