View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-09-14, 13:34

What is interesting is I didn't see the CPU disclosed for the new mini. Did I miss it completely? They talked around it but I didn't see it specified.

The new phones look nice and would be an improvement from my 11 Pro but I'm still having a hard time looking at seriously ordering one for me. I might for my wife and then offset our phone replacement cycles. We were staggered for years but then we switched carriers and we synced. Might be time for her to get an upgrade and I hold back.

The new Watch looks like a decent spec bump but not enough to upgrade from the S6. Mrs T is still on the S4 (I think) so maybe I look at something like that for her as a Christmas gift or something.

Everything else felt like jabbering on stage to me. Let them put all the other crap in a press release so they beat on their collective chests without wasting my time.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.