Thread: Car Talk
View Single Post
Quagmire
meh

2010-01-08, 12:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
I'm routinely surprised by what people think looks good or doesn't in a car. That Lincoln from the previous page is in fact quite interesting. It could look good as a Saab or a new age Citreon DS. Citroen's own new age DSs look hideous, as does that Cadillac Cein mid-engine monstrosity from the previous page. The CTS doesn't quite translate to 2 door form, maybe it's the slab sides and high beltline - it's kinda like a Cadillac GTO, not quite there. That Aveo ain't no Golf/Polo - hotwheels were fun when I was a kid, but they only looked good in actual pocket sized dimensions, not in a full size car, even a small one.
Me too. A person on another forum finds the Camry to be amazing and "sporty" looking.

The CTS Coupe looks IMHO pretty good in person. Now this is just the concept when I went to the British Auto Show, but the production CTS Coupe is not that different from it.

On another subject, anyone see the last episode of Top Gear? They couldn't admit the Vauxhall Insignia VXR was a good car. They somewhat did, but they decided to bore the crap out of people with that road sign BS so maybe people wouldn't notice they said the VXR was a good car.

giggity

Last edited by Quagmire : 2010-01-08 at 13:01.