View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2021-12-09, 12:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran View Post
Hell, my favorite Star Wars movie is Rogue One.
Ditto!

Best one so far, and by no small margin in my book. That movie is so Star Wars without being Star Wars that it just nails it in every way I can comment on.

Back to The Book of Boba, that opening "strum" is straight from Jango's harmonic torpedo things from Episode II. Hit me right off the bat!

Man, I cannot wait! So ready for some more Star Wars That's Not A Raging Mess™!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post
That scene at the very beginning of Jabba's palace (starting at the 0:08 mark), seen from behind those rocks, has a funky, so-fake-it's-cool look to it...that area between the foreground rocks and the plate of the palace itself.
Looks to me like Boba's gonna make a "grand entrance" and lay claim to the Hutt empire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post
I assume this show is using that circular, domed room that The Mandalorian uses, where stuff is projected all around?
Yep. That set will be used on everything going forward, and more are likely to be built as progress on new series and movies picks up pace. Coolest set in cinema history. If anything, The Mandalorian is proof of just how awesome and versatile the whole thing is.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2021-12-09 at 12:21.