View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-12-13, 13:26

Oh, I'll watch. I just hope it doesn't undo/damage anything, big picture/long term, that's all. But the character was brought back so nicely in that one episode, so I have to believe the makers/creators of the show have the same thoughts and concerns I do and are going to do it right. Keep Kennedy and Abrams on the other side of the building, and out of any story meetings (okay...they can sit there and listen, they just can't contribute), and we'll be okay.

I read that the Boba Fett show will be set alongside, and same timeline, as the Ahsoka one.

You can't tell me, deep within the halls of Disney/Lucasfilm, some people aren't already hard at work to figure out a way these two hugely popular characters cross paths at some point. Would anyone have ever thought, just 5-10 short years ago, that there could be a situation/show where a resurrected Boba Fett and a live-action, adult Ahsoka Tano share the screen (either as allies or foes)? Even if just 1-2 episodes.

Because you know it's gonna happen. Might take a little while, but it's coming. They wouldn't have taken the effort to set both shows in the same timeline if not. They could've set either whenever they wanted and people would still watch. And I also believe the third season of The Mandalorian shares that same timeline as well, so...

Could be some really cool things shaping up for 2022 and beyond, SW-wise.