View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2021-12-22, 20:37

I forgot about the all-leather clothing one! I'll have to check that next. Might dismantle it or change its behavior, though. I can't remember why I originally made that one. 🤔

I did check last night:
  • the armoring buttons in the attic of my house behind the money bin - these are the only ones that I think actually broke
  • the buttons scattered around Bradtropolis that give you various items (top floor of the AN building, Statue of Liberty, church lectern)
  • the button under the spawn space needle that set your game mode to survival
  • the very friendly button with the encouraging signs on the path just outside the community exchange
  • the transporter into the shuttle and then into the Enterprise

As far as I could tell, yep, 709 was right! It's only the replace-player-garb buttons that broke. Most of the others like those around Bradtropolis just give you items, and that syntax is unchanged.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.