View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-12-29, 11:32

Okay, it's out today. I was wondering when it would be released, but when they said "December 29", they weren't kidding. It hit at midnight PST, about nine hours ago (3am EST). I remember that now, from The Mandalorian...how I'd wake up early to watch the new installments, then go back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. That way, once I'm up for good, I couldn't be spoiled by some dipshit blogger/YouTuber (or sites like Yahoo, notorious for posting articles with spoilers in the headline ).

Which brings up how we're going to handle this here.

Even though it's a **spoilers allowed** thread, is it still courteous to use spoiler tags? I don't know. Or can this just be the "anything goes" thread, and anyone NOT wanting to be spoiled just stay out completely (and maybe create a non-spoiler Boba thread?).

I kinda prefer the latter...it's clearly marked in the thread title. Anyone venturing in here can't claim they didn't know, right? I say this is the "speak freely, and openly, Boba Fett thread".

PS - I've not seen it. I heard they released two episodes this morning, so they're hitting the ground running. I won't come back here and play until I've seen them. Could be later today, might be the weekend. But I'll surf/click accordingly in the meantime; if I come here early and spoil myself, I'll only have me to blame.