View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-01-12, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post
I hope it stays like this. Once Facebook or whoever buys them out, makes it an app with "levels" and "purchase more clue tokens" silliness, animated colors and shit flying all over the place and "rate this game!" prompts every 45 seconds, I'll be done. But right now it's pure and a nice, simple five-minute diversion that I genuinely look forward to every 24 hours (either at midnight, or when I wake up in the morning).
And right on cue…

This Josh guy either a) should’ve seen this coming and taken steps to protect (if not outright earn from) his creation or b) has to be completely okay with not.

Too late to cry/worry now…the sharks are in the water, feasting on your idea/work.

Business School 101: What not to do if you have a catchy, clever idea.

I’ll continue to play the web-based original, but this other stuff will probably hasten its demise/fading, I fear, and contribute to O.D./burnout/overexposure to where even the free original one pays a price.

That one developer, who took the name and overall look and is bragging on Twitter about what he’ll be pulling in from the $30/year fee…I’d sure hate for such a graceless twat to fall down some stairs or something. Be a thieving, unoriginal dick if you must; maybe just do so on the down-low so you're not a frontrunner in 2022’s Karmic Kornhole Championship. Those who take to social media to broadcast/crow about their shaky ethics, general shitheadery and endless shades of grey often wish they hadn't.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-01-12 at 11:52.