View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-01-15, 11:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
Being inclined to dig around at the analytics of things, I'm sometimes guilty of poo-pooing the notion of "just a little common sense" as it's often used on an unfounded basis, but Paul, you're absolutely right here. WTF do people expect to happen if when they ignore any sort of caution? Sometimes it's pretty simple to put cause and effect together and 2+2 really is just 4.
That's usually how I tend to see life/the world, and I'm rarely surprised. There's nothing noble or "cool" about needlessly complicating (or ignoring) the obvious.

We're in the midst of a very contagious thing. A lot of people aren't acting like it. And the numbers are going in a direction nobody likes. So, yeah...there absolutely is a link/connection. I don't think it's any big mystery to solve or chin-scratch over. People spent two solid months up each other's ass (figuratively), so...yeah.

Again...WTF do people truly expect from all their get-togethering, mingling, moviegoing, partying, basketball-watching, pub trivia, concert gatherings, mall sprees, etc.?

I just don't believe those kinds of things are a "must" at the moment, so I'm not doing them. I will again, someday. Absolutely. I can't wait! But November-December 2021 and January 2022? Nope, just not interested.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-01-15 at 11:18.