View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2020-11-02, 13:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
In much the way we got the Marshal's backstory the other night, if/when this character pans out, I assume we'll hear it straight from him, via flashbacks, as to what happened. If this is all new canon, I guess they can make whatever they wanted to happen, happen.

I still think he doesn't make it out of this season alive. They need to show this character living up to the legend and hype, though. So I do expect some sort of massive, satisfying scene of "okay, now I get it..." ass-whippery doled out by this character against various foes.
These are the two bits that really stand out to me. Yes, I suspect there will be some back-story, and my suspicion is that they get to it sooner rather than later, so Mando can have half a season of companionship with the Mandalorian, they can build a rapport, fight a few battles together, make fun of The Kid™, drink some blue stuff, etc.

And then, they can make Boba into Vader from that last scene in Rogue One—the bad-ass we've all been reading about and wanting to see in action!

And, seriously, I hope they use that scene as inspiration.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)