View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2020-12-30, 12:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses View Post
man... no wonder you looking to silence people who post around here who disagree with you.
Yep. I will admit that I was wrong. My reaction came from years of fear-mongering over every pansy-ass virus that came along, and I got caught up in it. Fortunately, I am learning and doing my best to cope with it.

Unfortunately, you are not learning at all. I warned you via PM to keep your grievance with me in there. You refused, because you are clearly more concerned with drawing attention to yourself than settling your issues like an adult.

Too bad. I did not want to go this route. In fact, I told you that banning you was easy, while working it out was hard, and that I wanted to do it the hard way. You chose the easy way.

Good bye.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses View Post
no wonder you [sic] looking to silence people who post around here who disagree with you.
And you know, I was thinking about this part. I think almost everyone in this forum disagreed with me about COVID. Funny that they're not getting banned for it.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2020-12-30 at 17:45.