View Single Post
Dr. Bobsky

2020-12-30, 18:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
Yep. I will admit that I was wrong. My reaction came from years of fear-mongering over every pansy-ass virus that came along, and I got caught up in it. Fortunately, I am learning and doing my best to cope with it.

Unfortunately, you are not learning at all. I warned you via PM to keep your grievance with me in there. You refused, because you are clearly more concerned with drawing attention to yourself than settling your issues like an adult.

Too bad. I did not want to go this route. In fact, I told you that banning you was easy, while working it out was hard, and that I wanted to do it the hard way. You chose the easy way.

Good bye.

Edit:

And you know, I was thinking about this part. I think almost everyone in this forum disagreed with me about COVID. Funny that they're not getting banned for it.
I’m not privy to Applenuts conversation with you in the PMs, but his outburst here looks like it could/should have been ignored. Yes the conflict is ended but one party is completely satisfied and the other is fuming in his mother’s basement doodling some architectural designs for the death chamber he plans on using on all of us. Which is to say: conflicts aren’t the issue, making things personal is, and I’m not sure the outcome here rises above that on both of your parts...