View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-04, 11:58

Good grief! I don't even understand how someone makes all those decisions to proceed after that initial contact.

There's no other explanation...some people just wake up stupid, and it never improves as the day progresses. I'm surprised some people remember to eat.

Think of all the things that idiot is now on the hook for: the U-Haul damage, the damage to the pipes/plumbing, he certainly did some damage to the concrete in 2-3 places, did all that water from the sprinklers cause further problems/issues (other cars, etc.), the safety barrier jostling, etc. And after all his nonsense/jockeying, he finally proceeds past that main sprinkler pipe a whole 5-6 feet, only to run into a wall that he had to have seen/known was there the entire time.

$10 says that, when telling the story to his friends, it was "this stupid garage had all their signs and sprinklers too low! I'm thinking about suing for the damage they did to the truck!"

Yes, because U-Haul is coming after your butt because they've watched the footage!

"Wait...we actually rented a truck to this dipwad?"