View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-23, 10:02

Nobody here is making the world what it is. At most we simply point it out. To either laugh or eyeroll about it, or to let off steam because nobody here can comprehend the kind of cruelty and evil that some pull off out there. I don't think there's anything bad/wrong with any of that.

I, personally, see stuff all the time that I could share, but I usually just wait for a really good, out-of-nowhere or so twisted/weird that it can't go unnoticed.

Believe me, I could easily post 15-20 "how crazy/twisted/evil is this?!" links a day. Truth is I ignore 99% of them. But here's the thing: I never go seeking them out! It's not like I visit/belong to some sort of FuckdUpNewz.com website where I'm culling these things (sadly, in 2021, you don't have to be ). You'll see if you go back that most things I link to are from Yahoo or other known, mainstream outlets. I don't think I've ever posted a link from any sort of quirky, subversive/underground or questionable site here. I wouldn't. TheSmokingGun is about as "out there" as I get, but that site exists for showcasing the Florida crowd, public masturbators and meth-addled tomfoolery, so it's fair game/legit source. And it's often hilarious.

This stuff is just out there. When I skim the morning/afternoon stuff on a couple of sites (Yahoo, etc.), a solid 3/4 of it seems to fall into WTF-ville, all on its own. And if I see a real doozy, I'll share it here. But usually I just chuckle, roll my eyes or grimace...and move on. There ain't enough bandwidth to share all the funny, strange or infuriating stuff I see on a regular basis.