View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-23, 10:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker View Post
So, you see the problem!
Of course. Yeah, it's not ideal.

He may have to do what I do, and just skip over things, and/or scroll down a little further (or is it farther? Does someone want to explain this to me, once and for all? ), from time to time. I do it here, nearly every day, on some thread/topic or another. No biggie.

I just don't know if we need multiple "news" threads here, based on tone or topic. But that's just my opinion. And of course I'll go with whatever everyone decides and is put into place. Regular News, Weird News, Funny News, Crime News, Can You Believe This Fucking Ridiculous Shit?!? News, Entertainment News, Political News, Darwin Candidate News, COVID News, etc.

Might get a little messy, but we've all heard the eggs/omelet saying.

I'm not the one who has to set it up/maintain/moderate any of it, so my take on it counts for pretty much nothing. I'm just thinking Ken may prefer to keep an eye on just one thread than 2-3 additional ones of essentially the same content (stories in the news). There will always be some crossover anyway. That's what most news stories are...at least 2-3 of the above.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-11-23 at 10:53.