View Single Post
Gargoyle
http://ga.rgoyle.com

2004-10-17, 06:32

Yeah that's normal! But it could be worse - you could be paying for a house your not living in like me! (GF and I are splitting up!).

My advice, look for another job while you still have one!!! If you quit, then look. You will accept the first job offered to you - because you will be skint and will have been on a dozen crappy interviews!

If you keep at it with your current job and pull a few sickies or take half a day hols here and there you can find a better job without the worry of running out of cash.

Alternatively, explain the situation to your boss or discuss it with the other designers and see how they feel. He might agree that every 3rd project you can have total creativity.

From his point of view, do the clients generally like the work first time? What I am getting at is; Are the projects being turned around faster because you are sticking within layouts that your boss knows that the clients are going to like?

OK, I have given up keeping this sig up to date. Lets just say I'm the guy that installs every latest version as soon as its available!