View Single Post
Brave Ulysses
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2020-12-03, 03:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Off-topic (click to toggle):
BU, to be clear, I don't think anyone on this forum thinks I'm liberal in pretty much any way. I'm one of the few vocal conservatives and even then I respect the views of others even if I think they are wrong, you should take notes on that and stop attacking other users who happen to disagree with you. Or don't take notes but stop attacking, I'm good either way.

What I'm still trying to figure out on these articles is why would there be bribery needed to get CCW permits? I mean, is the process in the valley that rough that you need to bribe to get it? On the East Coast it is pretty much go fill out some paperwork that includes criminal history (if any) and many require you to have taken some weapons handling class and provide proof of that. If CA that far off or those trying to get the permits not qualified to get them for one reason or another?

I mean, where I've lived most of my life it is just a simple paperwork thing if you have no criminal history or mental health problem. Bribing to get a permit is so alien to me. From my perspective it would seem more like extortion from the Sheriff's office to withhold the permits from those who qualify for them.
1. You aren’t disagreeing. You are dismissing and denying facts. It’s a problem. And a plague affecting half the country right now. But you’re right. That’s a whole other discussion.

2. “On the east coast”.... no. South Carolina is not the east coast. Your anecdote is inaccurate for literally every where north of yourself.