View Single Post
scratt
Veteran Member

Send a message via Skype™ to scratt 
2005-01-13, 02:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by usurp
I think Apple sucks because of this. I think ThinkSecret did nothing wrong. Let Apple fire the employees who leaked but you cant sue ThinkSecret.
So let me think...

If you had a great idea... A world changing idea, and you couldn't make that thing by yourself, so you hired people to help you make that thing...

You really don't want people to copy your idea and bring it to market before you do and sell loads 'cos otherwise all that money your borrowed from your Mum would have to be paid back, or she'd have to go on the streets... 'cos you'd not have any way of paying the debt...

You made your friends who you were paying to work on this idea (using the money you borrowed from your Mum) promise to keep your idea a secret...

Then you found out that Johnny from next door was offering your friends sweets and money to share your idea with them..

You don't know which friend took the money, if it was all, or just some and you are up to your eyes in debt.. Your Mum's a bit worried.

All your friends are shitting themselves 'cos you will kill them for betraying you so they arn't gonna fess up...

What would you do...

'Remember, measure life by the moments that take your breath away, not by how many breaths you take'
Extreme Sports Cafe | ESC's blog | scratt's blog | @thescratt