View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-12-13, 14:18

Okay, I can kinda think of something that might be cool. But I don't know how it could exist without recreating/re-filming the source material, most of which would be impossible.

Thinking about that Get Back documentary on Disney+.

What if you could be there, in the middle of all that? And "walk around" as the boys are sitting there playing? Or walking around that rooftop, standing next to George and then walking over to playfully hit Ringo's cymbal, and all from your POV. To be present at something historic - D-Day landing (yikes), Dealey Plaza on November 22 1963, etc.

Seeing classic movies (or TV shows) from a different vantage point, as you're able to "walk around" the set and see iconic scenes from different angles. To have that fourth wall "filled in" with reality, as you sit on the couch next to Jack and Chrissy and look out at the "wall" that was always our (the viewer's) vantage point? Or walk around the Enterprise bridge during that tribbles episode?

Stuff would have to be created from the ground up, I realize. But if they could ever do that...then this "old man" would probably buy one. I always wanted to visit Fantasy Island and ride in the backseat while Starsky & Hutch chased somebody!