View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-07-31, 23:25

Believe me, it does. A lot of people now believe that they are entitled to take their dogs wherever. When they are asked to remove their animals, they become excessively defensive. Many people try to get around it by ordering those stupid Amazon "service dog" harnesses to wrap their poodle in. They immediately point to it when they come in and say "service animal, back off". That's what the second question is for, and most people have no answer. Then they get super offended and start making threats.

My boss (the owner) is super allergic to dogs and cats. He does not want animals dropping their dander all over the place, which makes him very sick. These fakes do not care! They expect to be treated as special, and the less special they are the more defensive and offended they become. I armed myself with the law so that I can protect our store from fakes. Customers arm themselves for one of two reasons: 1) They are real and know their rights; or 2) they are fakes and want to usurp the rights of others.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)