View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2011-04-10, 00:44

So, I do have the Tool Shed open for those who need new tools as well as the armory for those who need armor or a sword. Please leave the inner area untouched in the armory, it's not "open to the public". You can look if you'd like though. Of course, you have to trek out to my place in order to get the loot.

So I did my part an killed off all but one dog for me and two for Mrs T. I really did feel like Anakin, only I cared.

The CPU has been ordered, though it seems the place I ordered it from doesn't do weekends. I've only been given automated responses and it's out of New Jersey so I'm hoping it's actually legit. I'll let you know when it comes in so we can plan the down time.

Thank you again to all those who contributed to the CPU fund.
billybobsky, 709, Bryson, SpecMode, billybobsky again, torifile, Elysium, and Capt'n Drew! Each gave $30 to the CPU which is enough to cover the cost plus a little extra. Thank you again, it's going to be nice having a server that can keep up with us.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.