View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2011-04-02, 11:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Although Captain_Drew joined, which was cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Wait... WHAT? Drew was online for the first time ever too and I missed this? Dang.

So, are you on a newer/faster machine now, Cap'n? Or did you just grin and bear through it being slow? Or was it just not as bad as you'd originally suspected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
You all are all crazy. I mean, skyways? Holy what the fuck. (But convenient!)
You can thank SpecMode for the skyways. He constructed the first one from Mob Hill (his first home) across the waterway to Bridgeport (where the stone exit ramp descends). Since then, the skyways have sprawled all over the map, being extended not only by SpecMode but also 709, turtle, bobsky, myself, and anyone else who ventures out to distant lands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Billybobsky, was that you who took me for my first lessons? That was neat!!
Glad you enjoyed! Sad I missed.

Although, this reminds me that we should post a username legend in this thread since many of us have different names in the game versus on the forums.

(Minecraft = AppleNova)

arteggio=arteggio
Atariboy=Atariboy
blichte1=billybobsky
Bonn89=Bonn
BradSmith=Brad
bryson430=Bryson
Captain_Drew=drewprops
cvek=Chellovek
eije=torifile
Elysium25=Elysum
greychristian=709
InvaderJak=ThunderPoit
jasoco=Jasoco
jmanpro=Jerman
kraetos=Kraetos
Mrs_Turtle=... (edit: removed, although I thought this was public knowledge)
remlemasi=remlemasi
RowdyScot=RowdyScot
SpecMode=SpecMode
stretchmonkey=Maciej
turtle2472=turtle
werejack=Robo

Am I forgetting or misassigning anyone? I'll edit this into the first post of the thread in a bit.

I'm off to download a backup now and will return with an overview map shortly!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.