View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2014-09-06, 14:36

I am for the purging/trimming the world as proposed. No need in passing on new mining opportunities.

I love the subway system idea. I'll help with that too as I happen to like that kind of stuff too.

Nether rail also sounds good. The thing to remember is that Pigmen form on solid blocks. This includes one with rails on them. If you put glass on the block above the tracks then you can go through without suffocating and the Pigmen can't spawn on the tracks or get in the way. Then you won't only have issues at the hub points.

We could power those rail systems with activator rails to prevent traffic in the wrong direction if we want to build tracks that go one way.

Nether Brick.

Waiting for a bukkit version or go vanilla, I'm torn. I'm totally cool with vanilla but we need to clear out our bank accounts before we do something like that.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.