View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2014-09-06, 15:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Does that same bug work in 1.8? I haven't tested it or heard that's it's broken, but I didn't want to mention it because of the new version.
Well, it isn't a bug actually, glass isn't a solid block. It does work in 1.8 in my single player world so I can't imagine it not working in the multiplayer one.

Edit: Now with video!

Quote:

Yeah. I think it's a lock that we'll be cashing out before the upgrade. I'd like to wait a bit and see what shakes out from the whole CBukkit drama, but fuck it. It's not productive and as long as I can still be with friends on our server, really, the lack of /whatever isn't going to kill me.

I will miss the TARDIS, though I prefer to think the shutdown will be temporary. I'm sure it is.
The reason I'm torn is that I know it won't be forever before the update to bukkit comes, but is the wait worth it for the bennies with get using bukkit. I'm just not sure.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2014-09-06 at 15:16. Reason: Added video of track