Thread: Having Cancer
View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2018-01-26, 18:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Happy new year!

And although there’s not much else to say it includes this: each chapter of your saga has inspired me to get on with good and useful things in my own finite life.

You’ve been dealt a hard hand and played it with courage and grace. I think we’ve all marvelled at that.

Do not go gentle into that good night. And in the meantime, here’s to pain control and the internet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac+ View Post
Happy New Year!

Dorian - you write beautifully, but ‘Burb... the way you conduct yourself is an inspiration. My thoughts and prayers are with you mate - may the pain meds do their thing and your strength and spirit keep true.
Dear 'burb,

Dorian and Mac+ have spoken so well for all of us. I too feel inspired by you to fill each day with meaningful and heartfelt activities and thoughts in pursuit of well-considered goals. Thank you ever so much for that impulse. You may never know how many lives you've changed for the better by your courage and your example.

In turn, I hope our intensely positive good wishes feed into and support your strength, both mental and physical. I'm also sending a massive hug along via UPS, so when you see that brown truck pulling up at the curb, you'll know what to expect.

I wish you the very best.