Thread: From Mac to PC
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-10-04, 11:15

So you dig the cheap, skank of a computer with pimples on its butt and homemade thigh tattoos then, right?

Cool. I guess.

So much for leaving it up to others to separate the mature from the immature!

But seriously, to each his own. No "one size fits all" solution, and you made a case for why you prefer a PC. I can respect that. I said just this past weekend in another post that people can't foist their ideas/opinions on everyone else. For everyone that insists on maxed-out PowerBook or G5 tower all they way, they have to realize not everyone needs/wants that, and shouldn't go around dinging the iBook or eMac or whatever. You don't see it here much, but certainly at other boards (a student will come on and explicitly ask for help on getting an AFFORDABLE Mac laptop for school...within 20 minutes, the resident Spec Whores are trying to get him/her into a 17" PowerBook).

Knock yourself out. Maybe one day you'll revisit it all again. I'm already there (and ain't going anywhere), so do what serves you and screw everyone else. It isn't their money and it isn't their usage of it that factors in, is it?

I'm soon going to be moving from a 15" PowerBook to a 12" iBook, most likely, and I don't wanna hear any shit about it from any of you!

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2004-10-04 at 11:23.