View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2010-12-20, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonn89 View Post
Previously, if you left items in the 2x2 crafting square in your inventory when closing that window, they stayed there, allowing you to have 4 extra inventory slots. Now, that square acts like workbenches, in that items left in there get thrown when closing the inventory.
BOOOOOOOOOO. That's going to make it a pain in the ass when exploring and making torches. I always leave a stack of coal and sticks up there so I can just click-click-click to get a fresh stack of torches.

PS. I saw you guys talking about stealing from my stash!

PPS. Regarding making the bar from gold, I used some gold and TNT in my underground test chamber and found that gold blocks are as strong as smooth stone and brick when it comes to explosions. So, short of using obsidian and bedrock (both invulnerable to explosions), gold blocks should be good enough protection from drunken creepers.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.