View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-12-01, 10:25

That's why I can't get my head fully around this story. But, then again, I'm from/in the South, where guns come in cereal and Cracker Jack boxes and four-year-olds walk around Walmart with thigh holsters, so I imagine the process here isn't like that of the Golden State.

But, being serious, we've had bribery scandals locally over the years, but they usually seem to center around land/real estate/zoning type of issues. Nobody in Tennessee has to bribe anyone for anything gun-related. You're basically handed a CCW permit and a box of ammunition as you slide out of the womb.

But in a place like California, who the hell knows what hoops one is expected to jump through on controversial, contentious issues like firearms, tobacco usage, bong water displacement, etc. If inanimate hardware is often seen by many as the end-all/be-all of Evilâ„¢, and the sole cause of wrongdoing and misdeeds, it stands to reason that a subset of separate wrongdoing and misdeeds may be necessary to legally acquire such hardware.

Or something.

I'd just like to know what other outfits those two guys shook down or got cool stuff from over the years. There's no telling what kind of racket they managed to run! I can picture quite a bit of scrambling/track-covering by these two in recent weeks/months. It would be interesting to peek into any storage facilities rented by either of these guys.

"How did they fit an F-18 Hornet in here?!"