View Single Post
BuonRotto
Not sayin', just sayin'

Send a message via AIM to BuonRotto Send a message via Yahoo to BuonRotto  
2009-10-16, 07:59

I would make the triangles under the gallery page name at the top smaller. I would also consider putting the home icon to one side and not necessarily stack it on top of the page title. The color box page guide at the bottom should have a stronger connection to the equivalent header items.

In terms of content, I would also emphasize and expound on fewer projects, taking only your absolute best work instead of a more catalog-like approach. You might have a page dedicated to a single project for interior architecture and show how each image relates to one another and to an overriding concept with a short (no more than 5 sentences) blurb about it. More depth and less range would be good. That's not to say don't show range of work, just find fewer examples and people will connect the dots in between on their own.

I like that you haven't over-done the production and tried to make the web page itself some Rue Goldberg contraption that somehow both encapsulates a project concept and makes it f&*%$ing impossible to navigate. Keep the layout simple, focus on content.