View Single Post
¡Damned!

2017-11-10, 21:08

Ya know, I'm 50 years old, and if I was to date again (gods forbid) I'd probably be like "Well, somebody 10 years younger would maybe be OK, at the most 15" because you know, life experience, relatability, that sort of thing. It would just be too much effort to date anyone younger than that, right? The older you get it kind've gets more muddled I guess. Like, when I'm 60 I could maybe see myself dating a 40 year old. That's a huge gap, of course, but a smart chick at 40 knows what the score is.

That said, in my mid-30s I did not have any desire to date girls a decade-plus below my age. Teenagers (some barely) just weren't on my radar. Well, unless I just wanted to strip them down and have them touch my hard cock through my tighty-whities. But then I would be a disgusting, gross, creepy immoral person. Or the next Republican Senator from Alabama.

But hey, Mary, Mother of God and Grace, was a teen and Joseph was an older dude, and they made baby Jesus. <-- actual, real defense. wtf

Thank gods for Marshall Space Flight Center and addabox, otherwise I'd write the whole fucking state off as a loss.

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2017-11-10 at 21:23.