View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2018-04-07, 22:03

Welp… apparently WorldEdit's biome functionality has been broken since some time last year and nobody has bothered to fix it, but a little thing like a broken feature in the de facto mod never stopped me before.

So, tonight I've started writing my own Forge mod, and so far things are starting to come together! I've created a rudimentary server-side command that can print the current biome at a coordinate and another that can set a custom biome at a coordinate.

Code:
/biomeget 5 5 biome at (5, 5) is minecraft:river /biomeget -5 -5 biome at (-5, -5) is minecraft:forest /biomeset 5 5 minecraft:forest biome at (5, 5) is now minecraft:forest /biomeget 5 5 biome at (5, 5) is minecraft:forest /biomeset 5 5 minecraft:river biome at (5, 5) is now minecraft:river
I need to add some error handling so it doesn't just explode on bad inputs and add a command that takes two sets of coordinates to iterate over a region, and then we might be in business.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.