View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-06-03, 14:36

Quote:
Sign up below to receive updates for the game, get your free skin for Minecraft Earth and Minecraft Bedrock, and for a chance to be one of the first to play Minecraft Earth. The skin is only available for a limited time, so sign up today!
Minecraft Earth
To play in the closed beta, you’ll need a mobile device that runs at least Android 7 or iOS 10. We’ll need your Microsoft or Xbox Live account, app store log-in, and answers to a few questions to complete your registration. Don’t have a Microsoft or Xbox Live account? No problem! You can create one for free.

Yay, I signed up. After giving up Pokemon Go I think this might be a fun way to play with my kids. Most of them still love Minecraft so I can't image it not being a hit. The keynote for WWDC demoing this really kind showed the game play and of course there have been a number of other articles out there about it too. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing this IRL.

Here's the FAQ they posted at the site above as well.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.