View Single Post
zsummers
Avast!

2007-07-30, 15:16

Next time (if there is a next time), follow these simple procedures before posting:

A.) Read the Posting Guidelines. Specifically:

Quote:
Feedback is for presenting feedback and suggestions on AppleNova to the staff. If you have technical problems with the forums, be sure to cite any error messages in your post and include as much description of the events surrounding the event.
Do not start a thread in Feedback or make a post in any other forum for the purpose of expressing displeasure with the actions of a moderator or administrator. Comments meant for the staff should be sent directly to the moderators and administrators. If you do not wish to address the staff member with whom you have a complaint, then contact one of the other administrators. You can find a list of the current staff members on the Forum Leaders page. If you have a legitimate suggestion as to how a potential problem could be fixed, express it in a manner which will not be interpreted as hostile.
B.) Look for duplicate threads: Unfair locking of threads. Especially those that violate the rules of above and make it clear you're in the wrong place saying the wrong thing.

C. Think carefully about opening your mouth.

D. Have a nice day.

"How could you falter / when you're the Rock of Gibralter? / I had to get off the boat so I could walk on water. / This ain't no tall order. / This is nothing to me. / Difficult takes a day. / Impossible takes a week."