View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-08-24, 09:05

This is from the developer of the map generation program:
Quote:
To test out a possible temporary fix I signed up and got an API key, however I still can't get it to work. The old version of the API we were using is no longer available and there must be changes in the new version that are not compatible.
So unfortunately it looks like it's going to be broken until I have time to port it over to leaflet.js. When that will be I honestly have no idea. I know Overviewer switched to leaflet a while back so I may take a look at their code to see if I can get a jump start on this.
The guy maintaining the code isn't the originator. He picked it up when the original dropped it. Since then he's gotten "a real job", a wife and life so his focus hasn't been on really working this.

Anyone here interested in sending him some cash via PayPal or something as an incentive? I can look at Overviewer again but I didn't like it's ability to be scripted back when I tried them in the past.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.