Thread: Airpods Pro
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-06-01, 07:56

Those of you with AirPods - any version/model - have you ever lost one? In addition to the cost, the other thing that keeps me from going down this wireless road is just how tiny they are. While my traditional, wired earbuds are quite old school, them being tethered together, and then physically connected to my phone (or iPod, back in the day) makes them pretty much impossible to go anywhere. In all these years - iPhones since 2007, iPods before that - I’ve never lost my earbuds. And that’s been with a ton of travel, yard work, hikes, etc.

Every time I get *this close* to hopping on the AirPod train, I always think “I’ll have one of them lost in four days, guaranteed…”. Especially during any sort of strenuous, outdoor activity.

Or does that just not happen? Because they’re tiny and untethered (to each other or a device), does that tend to make you more careful/aware?

If they were $39, I wouldn’t give a rip and I’d already have some. But at $129+, I’ve just been very reluctant/hesitant all this time.

“I can’t pay that for something so small and lose-able!” And so I haven’t.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-06-01 at 08:07.