View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2015-02-26, 12:13

Ok. So there's a big lighthouse out near the Library that I would like to modify just a touch. I recently built a lighthouse just North of my palace (between the palace and Jess' treehouse) and built in a revolving light, which looks pretty darned good. After a brief chat with Grey, we decided the light was too big for the other lighthouse and I decided not to pursue this request. However, since then I found another light on Youtube that is actually more compact externally (although much more complex internally). This light takes up less space and looks way better, plus it includes an optional daytime sensor to shut the light off automatically. I have already installed it in my build.

The whole kit will fit into the space at the top of the Library lighthouse with a bit of modification, and I will be gentle.

It's not my build, so I won't do a thing unless I get permission from the owner.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)