View Single Post
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2012-09-13, 12:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyScot View Post
Question - don't know who it was that used the Tower of Fanatics last night. Whoever it was was nice and left a sign, but they didn't say if it is their stuff still in the bottom floor one or if they put my Dark Matter back inside the Condenser. Just wondering if what is currently inside it is mine or someone else's? I think what I will do is leave signs by each device, and whoever is currently using can leave name, material, and amount needed. I'll put chests on each level, too.
Hi Rowds. Sorry - that was me. Shortly after that, I fell in the hole, and couldn't get out. And had to get Drew to come help me. But then couldn't place a block because the bottom level is all chests and condensors. And accidentally made 48 bajillion arrows. Which I then had to transport back to the recycler at my house. But I accidentally left an arrow in the input slot, so when I came back, the chest was full again. And then make glowstone to replace the block I had to break to get out of the hole. It was a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

That thing is bloody powerful. I wonder if a design using pistons to vary the glowstone proximity might help with lower EMC production?

So, in short, I forgot I left stuff in the repair chest. I think it's just a couple of ruby tools in the bottom right-hand corner.

The Dark Matter in your chest and in the replicator are all yours. I restarted the Dark Matter once I was finished.

In other news: I have many arrows if anyone wants any.

Oh, and my recycling got me a grass block, so if anyone is trying to get a seed block for grass without building one of those weird staircases, hit me up.

Last edited by Bryson : 2012-09-13 at 12:24.