View Single Post
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2012-09-13, 20:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
Hi Rowds. Sorry - that was me. Shortly after that, I fell in the hole, and couldn't get out. And had to get Drew to come help me. But then couldn't place a block because the bottom level is all chests and condensors. And accidentally made 48 bajillion arrows. Which I then had to transport back to the recycler at my house. But I accidentally left an arrow in the input slot, so when I came back, the chest was full again. And then make glowstone to replace the block I had to break to get out of the hole. It was a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

That thing is bloody powerful. I wonder if a design using pistons to vary the glowstone proximity might help with lower EMC production?

So, in short, I forgot I left stuff in the repair chest. I think it's just a couple of ruby tools in the bottom right-hand corner.

The Dark Matter in your chest and in the replicator are all yours. I restarted the Dark Matter once I was finished.

In other news: I have many arrows if anyone wants any.

Oh, and my recycling got me a grass block, so if anyone is trying to get a seed block for grass without building one of those weird staircases, hit me up.
LOLOL! You can place stuff on them if you are sneaking, so a sneak jump and place works. I don't know what to do about the two-deep hole, though. I've tried considering other ways.

Authentic Nova Scotia bagpipe innards