Thread: Call of Duty
View Single Post
Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2004-05-26, 19:55

Well I will put it like this.

I was big into MOHAA and to me, MOHAA felt like WWII meets CS (in the way the game feels, not it's game play). Things are a little more box-like and unpolished, with less curves and special effects in MOHAA. The game still rocks! I spent many of nights fucking over my social life playing MOHAA and I don't regret it.

Now with COD, it feels much more polished. Maps look great in comparison to MOHAA and unlike MOHAA, which can make you feel isolated, COD surrounds you in constant battle. Left. Right. And center. MOHAA was very linear objective based, and even in it's online games the game play was really straight forward. COD is not so linear, you will find yourself having to take things slow and careful, often backtracking, because you never know what will happen next.

One major difference... in MOHAA you are a hero and don't depend on any CPU controlled friendlies, in COD you are not, and things are a wee bit more realistic. While your fighting is the only way to advance in the game, your buddies are very helpful too. If you rush into a fire fight alone, you will die... but if you work with your squad, they can make the difference.

no sig, how's that for being a rebel!