View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-01-03, 21:15

Well, after talking around a little bit, it seems the Ender Dragon is kind of a "community party", so it looks like I jumped the gun. Honestly, I didn't know that. When we made the jump to 1.7, Bobsky crushed the dragon on his own (with bookshelves, mind you) and I thought it was just kind of up for grabs. Looking back, I now realize he went in only because the map was getting torn out, anyway, and it just didn't matter. I took that as my cue to clobber the evil beast!

My bad.

The kid and I crafted a plan, didn't communicate it to anyone, and went in for the kill. We succeeded, but it now makes sense that it would be saved for a community project. Damn you Community-ists, anyway!

So, I would petition Brad (as he and 709 have suggested) to wipe the End and reset it. My one and only request (again) is to let Grendagle keep her trophy, since she kicked that bastard's ass!

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)